Saturday, November 13, 2010

First times

I own a small, lingerie boutique, catering to girls and women. I don’t advertise but have enough word of mouth that I keep the store open. It is not to make money, but to share my love of sexy and revealing lingerie with a larger age group. I carry sizes from 26AA to 44 DD and strings and thongs from x small to x large. Most of my lingerie is sold in matching lots, panty, thong or string; bra and garter belt all the same material and color. I’m really big into matching. In the back part of my store, through French doors is the adult side of sales and have to be 18 to go in there. That is where we sell the open cup bras, corsets, etc and of course, toys. We also have a small dungeon for those special customers who want to play. The young women who work in the back all wear very revealing clothes but the ones in front only short skirts and stockings and heels with kind of revealing tops. I hire from 14 to 25 for the front and 18 on up for the back. For many of them in the front, stockings are a new experience and once they start they are very happy with them.  As I mentioned in my previous blog, my mom allowed me to wear pretty much what I wanted. It was my mother in law to be that really got me into sexy things. Stan and I dated pretty young and by the time I was 16, I was enjoying open cup bras and garter belts and some corsets. I found early that guys really like to see women in revealing clothing and open cup bras and sheer tops were really hot. I guess I became a cum slut really early on sucking a cousin at a family reunion. He held my head so I couldn’t get away when he started to cum. I tried but he continued to shoot his full load down my throat. As he pulled out, I got to taste it. It wasn’t too bad and I knew he really liked it. We did that a lot and I really came to like it servicing about any male who asked and many who didn’t. I stayed close to that cousin. When he came to town with his parents, we would often be left at  home while all the adults went out. I knew he would be the first one I had sex with. While he was watching tv, I went into my room and changed into a short skirt and stockings, a sheer bra and some heels. I went downstairs with a video in my hands and suggested we watch it, instead. His tongue was almost hanging out of his mouth when he saw me. We put the video in and I sat next to him. The movie was a home video of a party Mom and Dad had the previous week. It showed Mom and this other woman making out then having sex with the guys. I could tell he was getting hot from the bulge in his pants. I unzipped him and began to suck it. When it was really hard, I stood, took off my blouse, and handed him a lubed condom. Then I laid back on the floor and asked him to fuck me. He put on the condom, lifted my legs up over his shoulders and fucked me. First for me but not for him. I didn’t have any foreplay but just straight sex. I sucked the cum out of the condom. We watched some more movie then went up to my room and made out and did it again. I was hooked on it right from the beginning. I changed my clothes and when our parents got back, we were asleep on the couch, his arm around me. They agreed we must have fallen asleep watching tv. They work us up and left. I changed into my nightie and crawled into bed. Mom kissed me good night, handed me the wrapper for the condom and told me she hoped I had a good time. There was moaning and noise from the other room as I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment